Frequently Asked Questions
Is Coppersmith Creations Range Easy To Maintain?
- Yes, they are very easy to maintain as each of our Copper Bath and Brass Bath is coated with a lacquer that maintains the finish and means that the bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use.
- All surfaces which are supplied plated with Tin, Nickel are supplied un-coated as all of these elements are non-oxidizing and will need no special maintenance other than cleaning with non-abrasive cleaners as used on the coated surfaces.
What Is The Gauge Of Copper Used In Making Coppersmith Creations Bathtubs?
- We make all our bathtubs in 16 Gauge Lead-Free 100% Genuine Pure Copper.
Are These Bathtubs Handmade?
- Yes, all our Bathtubs are handmade by our expert craftsmen.
Will Coppersmith Creations Bath Range Lose Heat Quickly?
- No, not at all. Copper and Brass are very good heat conductors, so the bath will maintain the heat for much longer than the cast iron baths. When the bath is filled up with warm water, the heat permeates through the bath to give an over-all even warmth for a relaxing warm bath. If a Copper or Brass bath is fitted onto tiles with under-floor heating, the bath maintains constant warmth.
Will The Bath Warm Up Quickly And Be Too Hot?
- Not at all, the Copper and Brass will only be as warm as the water poured into it to enjoy the perfect relaxing bath.
Are The Coppersmith Creations Baths Comfortable To Bathe In?
- Definitely, the design of our Baths allows you to bathe comfortably in a more upright position. Our Baths are little deeper than standard baths to ensure that there are no shoulders or knees above the waterline for you to enjoy your luxurious bath time.
Are Coppersmith Creations Copper And Brass Baths Heavy?
- Our Brass or Copper Bath only weighs about 45 kg, to put this into perspective a cast iron equivalent weighs around 150 kg. Our Baths, therefore, be easily installed by one to two persons and are perfect for projects/renovations where weight can be an issue.
Where Do I Fit The Taps?
- The taps can either be wall mounted, or they can be mounted on standpipes. Please have a look at our faucets/ taps range.
Can Coppersmith Creations Arrange Shipping Overseas?
- Yes, international shipping can be arranged. Please do write to us at email@example.com
Does The Coppersmith Creations Bath Range Come With Any Guarantee?
- Certainly, our baths come with a 1 years structural guarantee although copper being non-corrosive it will last generations. The guarantee excludes faults caused by any accidents, neglect, and misuse. The guarantee also excludes when the damage happens during installation due to mishandling and if you make any changes to the bathtub. All the baths are made for use of one person unless specified so any damage to the negligence or inappropriate use of the bath will not be covered under warranty.
- We are not responsible for the colored/painted/coated part of the bath or basin as the durability of it entirely depend on how you use it. As suggested before please do not use any strong chemicals or abrasive material to clean it.
- If you accept a part refund for any damages or defective product then it voids the warranty/ guarantee for any replacement of the product or any further compensation of any sort as you are buying/ accepting the product as it is.
- Please refer to our care section for details about how to maintain/take care of Copper and Brass products.
Do You Offer Discounts To Trades And For Multibuys?
- Yes, we do offer a discount for multibuys and also offer trade discounts. Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or call at 07778032124.
- Looking forward to doing business with you and having a partnership.
Our correspondence address is
Coppersmith Creations ltd
322 Mayplace Road East