Note: There is a slight nickel finish issue on one side of the rim of this bath. Therefore this is being sold at a discounted price.
- Dim(mm): 1680 L x 725 W x 715 H
- Dim(inches): 66.14″ L x 28.54″ W x 28.15″ H
- Outside depth at center: 24″
- Inside depth at center: 18.5″
- Weight of tub: 43.400 Kg (approx.)
- Weight with wooden packaging box: 95 Kg (approx.)
- Wooden packaging box size: 72" x 34" x 40"
- Nickel Inside Copper Outside Finish.
- The base is also in Nickel Finish
- Genuine Lead-Free 16-Gauge Pure Copper
- Lacquered or Hand waxed finish for easy maintenance.
- Popup waste Included
- Handcrafted by consummate Indian copper bathtub artisans.
Because of copper's natural composition, cleaning is easy. Simply rinse after each use to rid the surface of any soap or dirt. For a more thorough cleaning, wash occasionally with dish soap and a sponge.
Copper Bathtub will patina with time and normal use, creating a much sought-after living finish. If you wish to keep your copper fixture in its original condition and prevent the natural aging process, wipe it dry after each use. Apply normal wax at least once every 15-20 days. Our copper sinks and tubs are warranted against manufacturer's defects for a period of five years. The finishes available are considered living finishes and are not covered under warranty.